There has never been better access to Ireland from the US. Isle Inn Tours offers flights to Ireland on Aer Lingus, US Airways, American Airlines, British Airways, United Airlines, Air Canada & Delta Airlines to complete your vacation package to Ireland.
Here are a few pointers for a smoother trip:
- Book early for best availability of flights.
- Airfares are subject to change without notice until paid in full and ticketed.
- Your name on your passport must match that on your airline ticket.
- Once your ticket is issued, a charge for any change or cancellation applies.
- Isle Inn Tours is not responsible for cancelled or delayed flights. We recommend purchasing our Travel Protection.
- We recommend arriving at your departure airport 3 hours before departure.
- Most airlines are now charging a fee for your second checked bag on international flights. Please check at time of booking.
- Due to increased security measures, TSA has made changes to the prohibited items list. Click here for further details.
Aer Lingus provides scheduled service from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD) and Orlando (MCO), San Francisco(SFO) and Toronto (YYZ).
U.S. Airways operate services from their hub city of Philadelphia to Dublin and Shannon. U.S. Airways also provides seasonal service from Charlotte (CLT) to Dublin.
United also provides seasonal nonstop service from Dulles (IAD) to Dublin.
Delta Airlines provides nonstop service from Atlanta (ATL) and New York (JFK) to Dublin, and from JFK to Shannon on a seasonal basis.
>Air Canada offers seasonal service through their hub in Toronto from citites throughout North America.