There has never been better access to Ireland from the United States and Isle Inn Tours can arrange flights to Ireland and the UK on a number of airlines to suit your needs. Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways, United Airlines, Air Canada, Virgin Atlantic, and Delta Airlines all compete well for your business. And with our airline ticketing partners, we’re often able to provide airfare that is below the rate you will find elsewhere. Be sure to mention to your vacation planner that you require airline tickets, and we’ll be happy to assist.
Here are a few pointers for a smoother trip:
- Book early for best availability of flights, seats come available about 11 months before departure.
- Airfares are subject to change without notice and price is not guaranteed until paid in full and ticketed.
- Passenger names must match exactly with the name on passport and airline ticket.
- Once your ticket is issued, a charge for any change, correction, or cancellation applies.
- Isle Inn Tours is not responsible for cancelled or delayed flights. We recommend purchasing Travel Protection.
- We recommend arriving at your departure airport 3 hours before departure.
- Most airlines are now charging a fee for your second checked bag on international flights. Please check at time of booking.
- Due to increased security measures, TSA has made changes to the prohibited items list. Click here for further details.
Major Air Carriers from the USA to Ireland and the UK
Aer Lingus provides service from New York (JFK), Boston (BOS), Chicago (ORD), Hartford, (BDL), Washington DC (IAD), Miami (MIA), Orlando (MCO), Los Angeles (LAX), San Francisco(SFO), and Toronto (YYZ).
Delta Airlines provides nonstop service from Atlanta (ATL), Boston (BOS), and New York (JFK) to Dublin, and from JFK to Shannon on a seasonal basis.
Air Canada offers service through their hub in Toronto to Ireland from citites throughout North America.