We just added this tour because of the popularity of the original. We do have availability! Questions? Email email@example.com.
Northcott are an international distributor of cotton printed fabrics; celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their most popular brand, Stonehenge, with an unforgettable getaway experience. Visit the landmarks and museums of London, York, Cardiff and Bath and take a private behind-the-ropes tour of Stonehenge!
This is a tour for enthusiasts – but also for friends and family of quilters! There will be ample opportunity for “break out” visits for husbands/partners with other interests!
Tour Cost Land Only: $3,399 per person sharing.
Single Supplement: $1,399
Group Air from JFK: $755
Group Air from YYZ: $999
Admissions Included / Tour Highlights:
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Dinner cruise on the River Thames
- City Tour of London
- London Eye
- Tower of London “Beefeater Tour”
- Ghost Walk in York
- Bowes Museum
- Macclesfield Museums Paradise Mill
- St Fagan’s Museum
- Jen Jones Welsh Quilt Center
- Cardiff City Hall
- Midsomer Quilting
- Town of Bath
- Roman Baths
- Jane Austen Center
- American Museum
- Private and exclusive “behind the ropes” sunset tour of Stonehenge lead by Curator
- Breakfast – Daily
- Lunches – 2
- Dinners – 5
- $1500 due when you sign up for the tour
- Final payment due on February 17th, 2020
Photos © Copyright English Heritage.