Northcott are an international distributor of cotton printed fabrics; celebrating the 10 year anniversary of their most popular brand, Stonehenge, with an unforgettable getaway experience.
Visit the landmarks and museums of London, York, Cardiff and Bath and take a private behind-the-ropes tour of Stonehenge!
This is a tour for enthusiasts – but also for friends and family of quilters! There will be ample opportunity for “break out” visits for husbands/partners with other interests! See the full itinerary here.
Admissions Included/Tour Highlights:
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Dinner cruise on the River Thames
- City Tour of London
- London Eye
- Tower of London “Beefeater Tour”
- Ghost Walk in York
- Bowes Museum
- Macclesfield Museums Paradise Mill
- St Fagan’s Museum
- Jen Jones Welsh Quilt Center
- Cardiff Castle
- Midsomer Quilting
- Town of Bath
- Roman Baths
- Jane Austen Center
- American Museum
- Private and exclusive “behind the ropes” tour of Stonehenge lead by Curator
Photos © Copyright English Heritage.