Northcott Silk is celebrating 85 years of successful trading with North America’s premier supplier of bolts for quilters – and ten years since the launch of their best-known brand, Stonehenge.
This is a Summer 2020 tour for enthusiasts – but also for friends and family of quilters! Including visits to museums, retail outlets and specialist curator tours there will be ample opportunity for “break out” visits for husbands/partners with other interests! See the full itinerary here.
Admissions Included/Tour Highlights:
- Victoria & Albert Museum
- Dinner cruise on the River Thames
- City Tour of London
- London Eye
- Tower of London “Beefeater Tour”
- Ghost Walk in York
- Bowes Museum
- Macclesfield Museums Paradise Mill
- St Fagan’s Museum
- Jen Jones Welsh Quilt Center
- Cardiff Castle
- Midsomer Quilting
- Town of Bath
- Roman Baths
- Jane Austen Center
- American Museum
- Private and exclusive “behind the ropes” tour of Stonehenge lead by Curator
Photos © Copyright English Heritage.