Dublin, a city rich in history and culture, bustling with great food and lively pubs, a vibrant European capital with a seemingly endless array of things to see and do.
Walk in the footsteps of Irish writers as you stroll the urban oasis of St. Stephen’s Green just across from your hotel. Explore O’Connell Street as Irish Revolutionaries did 100 years ago. Or listen to the aspiring musicians on Grafton Street as you browse the interesting shops along this busy market area.
Your vacation includes accommodations at the 5 Star Fitzwilliam Hotel Dublin, located just off Grafton Street – the focal point of all there is to see and do. Enjoy a stylish, comfortable room with all the 5 Star features you expect … and then some. In our view, it’s the concierge and staff at The Fitzwilliam that truly make it a truly great place to stay and experience that unique Irish hospitality and the feeling of “welcome home”.
And for “foodies” there are 2 outstanding dining options in the hotel including the place all Dublin is talking about – Glovers Alley. Want something bit more casual? Check out “Inn on the Green – an amazing take on the traditional Irish Pub. After all that gastronomic indulgence make use of the full spa and gym to re-energize.
Dublin has no shortage of unique things to see and experience. Here’s just a partial list of things you can start with and then let the city take you away on your own journey of discovery.
|4 nights accomodations at Fitzwilliam Hotel|
|Full Irish Breakfast Daily|
|Pod-cast walking tour|
|Service of experienced travel planner|
- The Guinness Storehouse, visit the home of the “Black Stuff” and learn the story of one of the world’s most iconic brands.
- Visit Dublinia for an insight into Dublin’s Viking history
- Browse through library at Trinity College and gaze upon the legendary Book of Kells from 800AD – a marvelously preserved rendition of the Books of the Gospel.
- Become a certified Irish Whiskey taster at the Teeling Distillery
- Catch a show at one of the city’s famous theatre’s – we will be happy to organize tickets.
- Take a day tour of the surrounding area, perhaps you’d enjoy Wicklow or Newgrange
- And by all means, jump into the nightlife – from lively bars and cozy pubs to quaint tea rooms and coffee shops you have so many options, there’s even a literary pub crawl where you can hoist a pint where some of Ireland’s most infamous writers did likewise.
- Join the 100th anniversary of the “Rising” – the Irish quest for independence – and stop into the General Post Office (GPO) the flash point of the rising for an amazing step back in time and history then stop in Kilmainham Gaol (jail) for an intriguing glimpse of the primary players in the battle for nationhood.
- We’ll assist you in creating the perfect Dublin vacation. Or, check-out the website of our friends at Visit Dublin and create your own itinerary. Either way, we’ll take care of all the details so you’re free to simply unwind and discover this amazing city.
|# of passengers||Jan - Feb||Mar-May and Nov - Dec||Jun - Oct|