With February being the month of love, we thought it would only be appropriate if we listed our favorite spots in Dublin for a romantic date night! So get dressed up and get ready for some good food…and hopefully even better company!
- Featherblade, Dawson Street. For those a carnivorous mood, Featherblade is right up your alley. With a modern, industrial feel and a simple, meat-centered menu, Featherblade is perfect if you’re craving a good, juicy steak with no frills. The intimate feel of the venue creates a cozy setting for you and your beau! Pro tip: snag the beef dripping chips on the side!
- Vintage Kitchen, Poolbeg Street. Speaking of a cozy setting: Vintage Kitchen is all that and more. Nestle up in a booth in this comforting eatery and enjoyed locally-grown ingredients and all-around good food. A vinyl record is set up and the best part is: you can bring your own to have them play! The art that is hung around the restaurant is up for grabs too…offer a price and see if they take you up on it!
- Terra Madre, Bachelor’s Walk. When in Ireland…you eat Italian food?! Let’s face it: no matter where we are in the world, we’re always craving pasta. If you’re in the mood for simple, authentic Italian food, Terra Madre’s your place. Good pasta, great wine…what more can one ask for?
- The Port House, William Street. Wine lovers, unite! The Port House screams romance with Spanish cuisine and an eclectic selection of wines. Wax nostalgic over tapas and a bottle of The Port House’s finest.
- Chez Max, Palace Street. Chez Max is an amazing French Bistro located outside Dublin Castle. What’s more romantic than a Parisienne cafe? Not much, we say! Opt for the steak frites or the mussels.
- 6. Aqua, West Pier. We couldn’t create a list of date night spots without including one with some amazing seafood! With amazing views of the bay, make sure to sit near the windows. Start with apps like the mussels and calamari. Pro tip: The early bird specials are amazing, so an early date ‘night’ here is a must-do!